Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My little buddy!

 

DSC02150

A little over a year ago, my adorable niece underwent surgery at Primary Children’s Hospital.  The picture of her above is taken shortly after surgery.  Don’t those brown eyes melt your heart? They do mine.  She had accomplished so much during the past year.  I am so proud of her.  She went from not talking to…well…let’s just say…she doesn’t stop.  Lately, my favorite thing to ask her is, “Bry…who is your best friend?”  She always responds, “Ma Hell!”  Aw…I love my little best friend!!!  She has brought so much sunshine into my life and to the those lives that surrounds her.  I love her so much.

 1016101042-00

Today, my thoughts and prayers are with her.  She is at Primary Children’s Hospital today under going tests.  For some reason, I am a little bit more anxious than normal.  I am a little bit nervous…more nervous.  This is little girl is so important to me.  I love her so much.  She has filled my heart with so much joy.  Brylie, I love you so much and you are continually in my prayers!!  I am so glad that I am your best friend. :-D

~Michelle

 

2 comments:

¡Vieve! said...

Little Miss B is too cute, I'm so relieved and glad that she's doing ok! I loved playing with her on the swingset, she is so much fun!

Chelle! said...

Thanks Vieve! You are the best! Playing with Brylie on the swingset was so much fun!!