Thursday, November 11, 2010

A peaceful indescribable day!

464718589_7ead3bf262 My sweet friend, Lauralie, attended the temple today for the very first time.  She has worked really hard for this very day and it finally arrived.   I am grateful that I had the opportunity to be apart of this awesome event.  It was amazing and peaceful.  I am so excited for her.  She truly is one of the greatest examples in my life.  I have been so blessed having her as one of my friends.     

While I was at the temple, I had one of the most amazing experiences.  It wasn’t this huge profound experience, it was simple and so perfect.  But, I can not explain it.  Have you every had an experience that you are unable to describe how you feel because it is…indescribable?  That is the type of experience that I had…an indescribable experience.  I cannot even express the amazing experience that I had.  Each time I think of what took place today, my heart feels up with the most  amazing gratitude for the gospel of Jesus Christ.  I wish I could completely describe how I felt but…it is too indescribable.  I did not have any profound answers to the questions that I have.  I did not come away from this experience knowing that I can conquer the world.  I just had an amazing indescribable experience.  My heart is filled with so much peace.  I am so grateful for that peace. I am grateful for all that I have.  I am truly grateful for this very special day!!

Have an awesome day!  I did!

~Michelle

 

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

I'm so glad that your experience was awesome!