Thursday, November 18, 2010

what to do…

Pencil on pad of paper I have the day off of work tomorrow.  Rarely, do I ever take a day off.  Realizing that the year is drawing to a close, I decided to take a gander at how many hours of vacation I have yet to use.  UGH!!  I have A LOT!! It is crazy.  I think that I could probably take off most of the month of December. But, I do not see that happening. So, tomorrow is a vacation day.   I was pondering what my plans for tomorrow might entail and I came to a conclusion.  I really do not like days off from work.  I like to work.  I like to be busy.  I love to be needed. 

Anyway, I started a list of things that could possibly render the fact that I have many hours to accomplish a great deal of items.  The problem with that is that my list keeps growing and growing.  Will I get all those things accomplished?  Probably not.  The reason why…there isn’t anything really exciting and adventurous on the list.  Just things that I SHOULD get accomplished since I will have time on my hands. 

Maybe, I will wake up in the morning with some sort of adventurous plan.  Hmmm…maybe I will fill my gas tank up in my car and go on a mini vacation…the possibilities are endless.  I guess I will just have to wake up in the morning and see what happens?

What do you like to do on your days off?

Goodnight!  Hope your day was simply MARVELOUS!

~Michelle

3 comments:

Angela said...

Oh dang wished we would have known you could have made a Temple Picture at the Stake Center there was only a few of us but Dalene and I were there it was fun http://poppyseedprojects.com/TempleAndFamilyPortraits.html

¡Vieve! said...

I hate when you have a day off-I am so lonely at work without you! But I hope your day off was good, and that you accomplished a lot!

Ammie said...

You must take more days off work! I think you should take half the month off! ;)