Saturday, November 27, 2010

It is all about the paper!

Pressies-christmas--gifts--presents--wrapped-9266 I am pretty particular about certain things during the holidays.  Of course, this is not of any importance to anyone else but it is important to me.  I have to have my decorations hung a certain way and my tree has to be decorated how I want it decorated.  I would say that these things are my mother’s fault.  My mom goes all out when it comes to the holidays but she decorates how she want to decorate.  She cannot have anyone’s help because she ends up redoing it or adjusting it to her liking.  I am just like her…I do the same thing.  I either redo it or adjust it a tad bit…for my liking. 

There is one thing that we differ during the holidays.  Mom wraps her presents in all different kinds of wrapping paper.  The tree is usually surrounded by multiple bright colored packages.  Like I said before…we differ on this.  My presents have to be ALL wrapped in the same color and tied with the same color of ribbon.  The presents that surround my tree are all of the same color and tied with the same type of big beautiful bow. 

Anyway, I found the perfect wrapping paper for this year’s Christmas gifts.  I am excited to start wrapping presents to put under the tree.  Hmmm…the problem is…I haven’t started thinking about  my Christmas presents therefore there isn’t any presents to be wrapped. But, at least I know when I finally start my Christmas shopping, I have the PERFECT paper to wrap my gifts in.

~Michelle

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

I'm excited to see what paper your stuff will be wrapped up in!