Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I am grateful for quotes!

Best-Fall-Leaves-Wallpaper Yesterday, my dear friend, Vieve, said to me…”Hey, I have a quote for you.”  She knows that I absolutely love quotes.  I am always looking for a great quote to write down or to share.  The quote that she shared with me has stuck in my brain for the past 24 hours.  I have found myself thinking about it more than any other quote.  It said, I may not be the most important person in your LIFE…I just hope that when you hear my name you smile and say THAT’S MY FRIEND!” 

Like I said above, this quote has been on my mind.  I hope that when people hear my name…they can say that with a smile.  I worry about that a lot.

Have a tremendous day!

~Michelle

3 comments:

Gerb said...

That is exactly what happens when I hear your name! Thanks for being an awesome friend.

¡Vieve! said...

I do love that quote! You were totally the first person I thought of when I read it- you're an awesome friend!

Chelle! said...

Gerb & Vieve...that is what I do when I hear your names. I am so glad that I can call you my friends!! You are awesome!!! Love ya tons!!