Saturday, November 13, 2010

to eat or to drink?

lemon-juice

Today I was thinking that if I had to choose between eating or drinking…I would choose drinking. I am not a fan of hot drinks but cold refreshing drinks…they are the best.  Everyday, I have to think of what I am going to make for breakfast, lunch and dinner.  I am not a fan of thinking such things.  I think if I had to cook or bake for someone other than me, I am sure it would be a lot more fun. 

But…to decide what to drink.  I just want it all.  I love ice cold milk.  White. Chocolate.  It doesn’t matter.  I love milk.  I love juices.  Apple. Orange. Grape.  I just love juices…especially if they are ice cold.

I love diet coke.  Yes, I know that it is not the best for someone who suffers with a sad kidney but…I do love diet coke.  I love to have it with crushed ice and with a delicious lemon. Cold. Delicious.  Basically, I love anything that fizzes.  HMMM…deliciousness!  I love smoothies.  All types.  Cold refreshing smoothies.  I just do.  It is just the thing I love!!

So, if I had the choice to eat or to drink…I choose drinking.  Definitely!

Have a REFRESHING day!

~Michelle

2 comments:

Maleen said...

Maybe that is why cold cereal is so great. It is like food and drink combined. I always drink my milk at the end, if it is still cold.

¡Vieve! said...

I don't know what I would choose if I had to choose between them! I can't live without food...but if I go a little while without drinking, I'm so sad and thirsty!