Monday, November 8, 2010

magical shoes?

shoes 

Last night when I finally retired for the evening, I wanted so badly to have a pleasant dream.  I had had a rough day and I was tired of all the things that were swimming in my head.  I gathered all my pillows and placed them perfectly on the bed, pulled the blankets over me and curled up with my favorite quilt…I was ready to sleep.  Sleep?  UM…sleep?  Hello, sleep..where are you? I kept thinking to myself, I would really love a pleasant dream.  I didn’t want to be woken up in the middle of the night in a panic or scared…I just wanted to have a pleasant dream.  Waiting patiently for sleep, I kept thinking of all the wonderful things to dream about…but all I wanted was to have a pleasant dream.

Finally, after what seemed like forever, I drifted off to sleep.  Dreamland finally came. I found myself at a friends home.  We were laughing and giggling over random things.  Eventually, it was time to leave.  I looked down at my feet and I had no shoes.  In my dream, I was trying to remember if I wore shoes to her house.  Hmm…I could not figure it out.  But, that was okay because my dear friend had gone shopping right before I arrived at her home and she had purchased several pairs of shoes.  Guess what?  They were the perfect fit.  As I grabbed a pair to put on…they turned into slippers.  Warm. Comfy. Slippers. 

But, it did not stop there, as I went outside, they turned into flip flops.  Bright. Orange. Flip Flops. Interesting?  Well, it did not stop there.  Apparently, I had magical shoes.  Each time I looked down at my feet, I had a different pair of shoes.  They kept changing depending on what I was doing. 

I have thought a lot about that dream and wonder what my brain was thinking.  Do you have any insight?  I don’t seem to at this moment of time. Oh well…my dream was pleasant…that is all I asked…maybe tonight I will be more specific!

Have a MAGICAL night!!

~Michelle

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

Your dreams are so crazy sometimes! But how fun would it be to have someone else have shoes that fit you perfectly?