Friday, November 19, 2010

Fabulous things Friday…things made with pumpkin!

One of my most favorite things are...

1119101925-00

things made with pumpkin!

I love things that are made with pumpkin.  Pumpkin Pie.  Pumpkin Cookies.  Pumpkin muffins.  Pumpkin Cheesecake.  Pumpkin Bread.  Deliciousness!!  So, today I decided that I wanted to make something delicious.  I headed over to one of my favorite recipes sites and found a recipe that I wanted to try.  Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins.  Aw…could anything sound any better than that?!  Plus they were so easy!   EXTREMELY EASY.  And…they are so delicious!!  EXTREMELY DELICIOUS!  

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins

2 spice cake mixes (Duncan Hines-is the best for this recipe)

1 30-oz can pumpkin

1 12-oz. bag of Milk chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. 

Combine cake mixes and pumpkin.  Add in chocolate chips.

Spoon mixture into lined muffin tins.

These really don’t rise very much, so you can fill the tins pretty full. 

Keep in mind that how they look going into the oven is very much

what they will look like coming out of the oven. 

Bake for 22-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle of

one of the muffins comes out clean. 

They are DELICIOUS!!!

Have a SCRUMPTIOUS day!

~Michelle

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

I love pumpkin things too! I want to try this cookie recipe, it sounds so delish!