Tuesday, November 9, 2010

…a little bit of sunshine

802076resour I have a box of things that I treasure…little notes, little pieces of paper, cards, letters…just things that when I look through my box of things brings me many warm fuzzies.  I love it.  It is a box when I am not feeling the greatest can usually let the sunshine in.  Tonight, I was wanting a little bit of sunshine.  I opened my box and started to read and ponder.  I came across this quote…

“A friendship can weather most things and thrive in thin soil; but it needs a little mulch of letters and phone calls and small, silly presents every so often - just to save it from drying out completely.”

I love this quote because I feel that it is so true.  Friendship can weather most things…but we need to do our part to keep if from ‘drying out completely.”

Have a sensational day!

~Michelle

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

I'm so glad to know I'm not the only one who keeps around a box of stuff that makes me happy like that! I love going through mine from time to time too.