Sunday, November 2, 2008

grab some kleenexes!!


This past week has been pretty rough. One thing that I have been grateful for each day this week have been my pillows and my blankets. I find myself curled up in my blankets and once my head has hit the pillows...I have enjoyed wonderful dreams and an enjoyable sleep. I am grateful for sleep. I don't seem to get enough of it, but when I do, I am grateful for it!! As for today, it is cold and rainy. I want to stay in the comforts of my own bed, but find myself finding other things to do.

With a few worries on my mind, I turn on the computer and start reading...tears come to my eyes, I have to grab my Kleenex box, but I can not stop reading. I am reading the most amazing story. In fact, it is not "just" a story about a family--but, it is a family that I know. It is a story about a set of amazing sisters. I know 2 of the sisters. I know Courtney and I know Lucy--which makes me so blessed to know such great people.

If you have a moment, grab some Kleenexes, and be prepared to have your heart touched--read this!




...just a thought...I guess, my week really was not that tough!!

2 comments:

¡Vieve! said...

Lets hope this week is better than the last!

julie said...

so kind and think of the good things there is sunshine behind the clouds