Wednesday, November 26, 2008

falling gas prices...YES!!

Gas prices are falling and the gas stations have been lowering their fuel prices. I love it!!

Gas stations are my least favorite places to be and with the horrendous gas prices, it has even made my distaste for them even stronger. Lately, I have found it kind of interesting to see a price in the morning on the way to work and find a different LOWER price at night when I am returning home from work.

Tonight, I went to the gas station, handed the attendant a $20.00 bill, pumped fuel into my car, went back into the gas station to receive my change back. I received TWO DOLLARS back. Yes, to fill up my car was only $18.00!!! I was so excited!! How long has it been since I have been able to fill my car up for only $18.00? and to think...it was even below empty. I am definitely thankful for falling gas prices!!

3 comments:

¡Vieve! said...

I'm loving these cheap gas prices!

Gerb said...

I can now fill up for only $65!! I know, that sounds pretty steep, but I was paying well over $100, so I'm jumping for joy!

Maleen said...

Amen. I hadn't even noticed and then suddenly I was exclaiming to Tyler "Gas is under two dollars!!"
He must think I don't notice anything.