Saturday, November 8, 2008

I bleed BLUE!!


I do bleed blue through and through!!! Mom and I attended the COUG'S last home game of the season!!! It was fun and exciting. But, let me share the events leading up to this delicious game.

Dad went to work. If you don't know, my Dad works two full-time jobs. He is getting ready to retire from his main job--so, he picked up another job in the electrical department at Home Depot. My dad is a hard worker and he never sits still--only if and when he sits down for a second he is completely zonked. Anyway, back to the story. Dad was at work and helped this lady. She needed a bunch of things. She then asked, "Do you have to work all day, today?" My dad replied that he did and if she needed anything else--he would be there to help her. She then said, "I have 2 BYU football tickets and I would like to give them to you." My dad told her that he had to work but he knew of a couple of people that would love to have them.

Yep, you got it--ME and my MOM!!!

(Austin Collie)

So, we dressed in our BYU Blue and headed off to the game. We had amazing tickets!!! We were on the 20 yard line, 10th row, on the West side and we sat on nice, comfortable padded seats!!! It was great!!! These tickets were amazing!!! Mom and Dad use to have season tickets and I thought that their seats were amazing--but these seats that we sat in--were simply divine!!! We were in heaven for 3 hours!!!

(Harvey Unga)

Side note...I did feel bad for San Diego...they just could not do anything right!!! BYU blasted them out!!! 41 to 12!!





P.S. I am grateful for dad, for the sweet lady and her kindness-thank you, whomever you are, BYU football and for a beautiful sunny day!!

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

How fun to get free tickets to a game! Yea that they won!