Thursday, November 20, 2008

I love pajamas!!



I love pajamas. I love wearing pajamas. I love the feeling of pajamas--that wonderful sense of comfort and warmness. Oh, I just love them!!! I have a whole bunch--just because I love them so much. Yes, pajamas bring me comfort. BUT...I think that pajamas should stay at home. You know, stay at home where only you and your family might see them. I would never think of wearing them out in public.

Lately, I have noticed that pajamas are being worn to the grocery store, the mall, the library and other such places. This (wearing pajamas outside your home) has become intriguing to me. Why are people wearing this night-time wear outside during the day.

Today, I went with my mom to pick up K-Bugs from school. She is in junior high now. As we were sitting in the parking lot, I could not believe the amount of girls coming out of the school wearing pajamas. What happened to getting dressed to go to school? Is wearing pajamas becoming the norm now? Are we becoming more and more sloppy about what we are wearing? Maybe I am wrong about this..but, I guess, I do have a right to have an opinion. I still think that pajamas should be worn at home.





P.S. I am grateful for pajamas that I can wear in my home and in my own bed.

4 comments:

Gerb said...

I TOTALLY agree! What the heck, people? It may be comfortable, but it's not attractive!! Leave the PJs at home!!

julie said...

a friend of mine that is on a mission in scotland said that when she was growing up they dressed up to go to town.. Now it appears we are dressing down to go to town.

¡Vieve! said...

Holy crap, just yesterday I was at the store, and a group of girls was in front of us, all wearing pajamas. It drives me insane.

Ammie said...

I LOVE pajamas!! I agree they should be used to snuggle up in bed not to wear to school or anywhere else.