Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Today was simply a delightful day!!! I love Thanksgiving. I love being with my family and grateful for each one of them. This year, Mom and Dad decided that they would cook the turkey in the dutch oven. It was simply divine!!!


In fact, all of dinner was simply delicious!!


Later on during the day, the rest of the family showed up.



We ate scrumptious pie!


Then, we all decided to go see Madagascar 2.

I loved it!!

In fact, all in all is was a wonderful day!!

I am indeed grateful for days like these!!

3 comments:

¡Vieve! said...

Sounds like you had a great day! Did your favors turn out good?

Gerb said...

My SIL made us all get dressed up. Maybe you do that, too, but I do not. I wasn't hip on the idea but of course I did it. Plus I made a turkey and 15 pounds of mashed potatoes that didn't get eaten AT ALL! Ok, I'm done. I can't do a blog post about it, because some of them read my blog. Thanks for letting me vent!

By the way, it was a great time other than the previously mentioned items... always a good time with family!

Maleen said...

It looks scrumptious. Makes me hungry again.