Friday, November 7, 2008

favorite things friday...diet coke

One of my most favorite things is...

Diet Coke with crushed ice--topped off with a lemon!!

One of my most favorite things is a glass of diet coke with crushed ice topped off with a lemon. YUM!! DELICIOUSNESS!!! I know, I know, I have heard that it is not the healthiest drink out there to partake of--I have received many comments about my diet coke deliciousness! But, I do love the taste and every time I have one...it brings a delicious smile to my face.

Just some interesting facts about the deliciousness of diet coke...Diet Coke was first introduced on Independence Day in 1982. One of my favorite holidays is Independence Day and look what Coca-Cola did? They brought the most delicious drink and made its day view and one of my favorite holidays. I know that they were thinking of me when they did so. Just kidding!!

Also, did you know that Diet Coke does not use a modified form of the Coca-Cola recipe, but instead an entirely different formula. See, it is in a class of its own.





P.S. I am grateful for lemons, crushed ice and delicious diet coke (which I can buy for 25 cents at work).

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

Diet Coke is good-when I have the urge to drink soda, you know thats the one I pick! Drink all you want-don't listen to the crazies who tell you not to drink it.