Friday, November 14, 2008

favorite things friday...You've Got Mail

One of my most favorite things is...
the movie-You've Got Mail!

Yes, DEFINITELY, this is one of my most favorite movies. I love watching this movie over and over. It is just so delicious!!! You know the type of movies that each time you watch it, a smile across your face and you get all those wonderful endorphins all over. Well, this movie is just that!!! I can watch this movie over and over!!

Whenever I hear, “I turn on my computer. I wait patiently as it connects. I go online. My breath catches in my chest until I hear 3 little words, "You've got mail." I hear nothing, not a sound on the streets of New York. Just the beat of my own heart. I have mail...from you", the smile starts and the endorphins start to go crazy!!! Life stops until the credits appear on the screen. Oh, what a delicious movie!!!




P.S. I am grateful for such sweet movies and for Fridays!!

2 comments:

¡Vieve! said...

I heart this movie! Watching it at work the other day was so awesome!

Gerb said...

I totally love this movie, too. It has been much too long since I last saw it. Maybe I'll rent it this weekend!