Wednesday, November 5, 2008

It is snowing!!!

I was sleeping so soundly, dreaming of...well, I can not share--not because it was bad or anything, but because I choose not to share...when all of a sudden the alarm went off. I was curled in my bed all nice and comfy and WARM. The booming voice coming from my clock radio was reading the weather report. "2 inches of snow has been reported in Provo, up to 1/2 foot of snow has been reported in Alpine..." What? Am I still dreaming? Wait...there was snow in my dream...as the voice is still talking about snow...I decided that I had better check it out...am I dreaming or am is this real? It is definitely REAL!!


YES!! It is snowing!!! I can not believe it. Outside my window was lots of snow flurries. I do love the snow. But, it is only November 5th. I sat and watched the snow fall gently from the sky. This is too cool!!! I do love snow...snowball fights...building a snowman...but, definitely not the cold!! Plus, it is November...it is not Christmas Time--that is when the snow is suppose to fall not during the "grateful" month. On Monday, I turned on the radio and found Christmas music playing. How crazy is that? Now, we have snow...life is too crazy and Mother Nature is not helping with that.

So, let's celebrate Thanksgiving and not think about winter. Are you game with me on that? What are some of the things that you are grateful for? I would love to hear!!




P.S. I am grateful for windows (to watch the snow flurries fall from the sky), for warm blankets (to keep me warm), for sweet dreams (to bring lots of hope and smiles) , and for National Blog Post Month (to challenge me to write each day)!!

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

I am grateful for sunshine and warm weather. Which we don't get now that it's snowing. I hate the snow!!