Saturday, November 15, 2008

Laughter is the Best Medicine


Today I spent most of the day with my sister-in-law, Jessica. I think that we laughed pretty much most of the day. It all started with our Card Swap (amazing, amazing cards--I have creative friends)...then, we went shopping--Christmas is coming and the stores are filled with fun things...then, it was off to Jessica's first Lia Sophia party. Side note: Jessica is a new consultant for Lia Sophia. If you want the most amazing jewelry--you should think of hosting a party. The hostess receives amazing benefits!!!

Then on our way to Springville, we had a close call with death...thank goodness that Jessica looked up when she did or today, probably would have been the last day on earth for Jessica and Michelle!! Oh, by the way, I was not the one driving---and yes, Jessica was driving!!!

Then, it was dinner at Joe Banditos (yum--deliciousness) ...then, back to Provo. All in all, we had a great day!!!

The day was eventful...but most of all it was filled with Laughter!!! We laughed and laughed!!! I do really believe that "laughter is the best medicine." It was definitley what I needed to do...laugh!!!

4 comments:

¡Vieve! said...

I'm glad you had such a fun day! My favorite is laughing until my stomach hurts from all the laughter.

Ammie said...

laughing is the best!! I'm glad you had such a fun day!

Jess said...

Sorry for that close brush with death. I do have to say though as my life flashed by it has been a pretty good one!!! Thanks for the day it truly was a great one.

Gerb said...

We all need a day like that every once in a while!