Monday, November 24, 2008

What are you thankful for?


In just a few short days, we will be celebrating Thanksgiving. I love Thanksgiving!! I love holidays that brings family and friends together uniting in one cause. I am grateful for wonderful parents. I get my mom and dad all to myself this Thanksgiving holiday. My brothers and their families are spending Thanksgiving dinner with their in-laws. Every other year, I get to have my parents all to myself. Don't get me wrong or read anything into this--I do love spending time with all of my family. But, I am grateful that I have a Mom and a Dad. If it was not for them, I would be spending Thanksgiving by myself. Personally, I don't think that would be fun at all. So, every other year I get their undivided attention and it is GREAT!!!

So, tonight, I was thinking that since this is Thanksgiving week, I think that I will focus my blog writing on things that I am grateful for this holiday season. I am grateful for...

Bre, I am grateful for you...when you walked into work today and said, "Michelle, I have missed you." Bre that totally made my day!!! You are the best!!

Mom, thanks for dropping by and helping me with my Christmas decorations!!
You are the best!! I love you so much!!

Jessica, for the many phone calls today. I do hope your hospital visit tomorrow is comfortable.
I will keep you in my prayers.

Rapid Release Tylenol for curing a awful headache.

Vieve, for the many hours of laughter.

My automatic ice maker--that cold glass of ice water was simply delicious!

CSI: Miami--for filling one hour of entertainment and relaxation!!

Shad, for helping me with my outside tree lights.

Brylie--for the 8 different kisses you gave to me tonight!!


What are the things that you are grateful for today?





4 comments:

¡Vieve! said...

Hey, thanks! I also love our many hours of laughter that we do-and I think this week will be full of them!

Cami said...

I am thanful for wonderful family and friends who love and support me.

I am thankful for the beautiful home in which my family lives, and for the many "luxuries" I enjoy on a daily basis (like running water, indoor plumbing, heat in the winter, ac in the summer...).

I am thankful for my knowledge that families can be together forever, and for my testimony of the gospel.

Gerb said...

I am thankful that someone invented donuts.

Ammie said...

I'm thankful for so much! This could take a while so just know I'm thankful.