Sunday, November 16, 2008

I don't know...


I do have to admit one thing...I am a sensitive person. Sometimes, I feel like I am too sensitive. When I was growing up, all my Dad just had to do is raise his voice and I would usually break down into tears. As of late, it seems that I heart has become more sensitive about things and I find myself tearing up more easily. Don't get me wrong, I have always teared up easily and my heart is easily touched--but, lately, I have found myself feeling a little more sensitive than normal. I am not sure what it is--but, I don't think that I really like it. It is strange--I know that it is not hormonal or anything like that--I just don't know what it is.

The other night I was contemplating why I have been feeling the way that I have and I think that I "kind of" have figured out a little part of it. I think that the Lord is trying to soften my heart even more than it has been softened. I feel like there is some kind of change coming about where I will need to use the faith and emotion to endure and to definitely move forward. What is this all about? I don't know.

Then, my thoughts turn to an on-going experience that I have been having. I get all nervous inside when I think about it. It is something that I have been thinking about A LOT for quite sometime. I am not sure what it is all about, but does the previously mentioned sensitivity have something to do with it? The answer again--I am not sure!!

The unknown...I don't think that I like it.



P.S. I am grateful Kleenexes and peacefulness from the Spirit.

2 comments:

¡Vieve! said...

Buck up! You'll totally get through this and be a better person afterwards!

Gerb said...

I know what you mean. I am WAY over-sensitive. I just figure it was Heavenly Father's way of getting me to feel more sympathetic towards others. I am definitely a better person because I am so sensitive... but I'll be honest, it really bugs me sometimes when I start crying and can't control myself!