Thursday, November 13, 2008

what are you doing at 4 am?


What is happening at 4 am? I am not sure!!! I am getting really sick of it not knowing what is going on at that time of the morning. So, the story is...almost every morning for the past 2 weeks, my eyelids have opened at that time--too early to think... Actually, my alarm clock reads 4:28 am. The first few mornings, I got up, checked my alarm and then my phone. I could not figure out why I would wake up out of a sound sleep at that given time. I checked out everything. I checked out my condo--I could not find any alarm or noise out of the ordinary. I checked outside--everyone is still sleeping (exactly where they should be). Now it is two weeks into it--and I am getting really sick of it. I am not sure what it is. In fact, it is kind of getting creepy. So, while all of you are enjoying your sleep at 4:28 am...I am STILL trying to figure out why I am waking up at that exact hour and minute. Am I going crazy? I feel like I am.




P.S. I am grateful for sleep--when I get it!!

2 comments:

¡Vieve! said...

You really need to figure out a way to keep sleeping! Nobody should be up at 4!

Ammie said...

I would be sick of it too!!