Friday, November 28, 2008

the light parade...

Jessica and Shad called and asked if we would like to go to the light parade that is held in Spanish Fork every year. I had never been so, I thought it would be lots of fun. Mom, Dad and I grabbed blankets, chairs and plenty of hot chocolate and met up with Shad, Jessica and Brylie on Spanish Fork Main Street. It was really cold!!! Should I think that we are crazy to sit out in the cold waiting for a parade? Well, I think not--it was fabulous!!!



Mom & Dad all snuggled up and warm!



Jessica, Brylie & Shad all comfy in their blankets!



The Christmas present going down the street.



A moving Christmas Tree--
I am not sure I would want that at my home.

It was fabulous evening!! I am so excited for Christmas time!!


1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

I've never even heard of this! I would have loved to see it!