Friday, October 31, 2008

favorite things friday...watching leaves fall!!

One of my most favorite things is...


watching leaves fall!!


Tonight as I was driving home from work, I passed by this huge tree. The wind was slightly blowing and so, I stopped and watched the leaves fall from the branches and hit the ground. I am not sure why this simple pleasure brought a smile to my face, but I am glad that it did. I love this time of year. We have huge trees outside my condo and there are lots of leaves on the ground.

Monday evening, I found myself sweeping the leaves off my driveway. It was not a dreadful chore. In fact, I found it kind of relaxing--sweeping up the leaves. Tonight, as I pulled into my driveway--there are millions more leaves that have covered the ground. Oh, I love this time of year!!!



2 comments:

¡Vieve! said...

I love so much trying to crunch all the dried leaves on the ground. When I'm walking, I'll go out of my way to to crunch a pile.

Birgitta said...

I love this time of year too...it's my favorite. Crunching leaves is the best!