Sunday, October 5, 2008

The ABC's of Me...


I have been tagged by my sister-in-law, Jessica.

The ABC's of Me:
A. ATTACHED OR SINGLE? Very single
B. BEST FRIEND? I would probably have to say my Mom!
C. CAKE OR PIE? Pumpkin Pie
D. DAY OF THE WEEK? I love Fridays!!!
E. ESSENTIAL ITEMS? deodorant, toothbrush, lotion and my pillow
F. FAVORITE COLOR? Pink, red, yellow, and dark blue
G. GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS? gummy bears--but, I really like chocolate covered gummy bears
H. HOMETOWN? Springville
I. INDULGENCE? Scrapbook supplies
J. JANUARY OR JULY? July 4th is one of my favorite holidays
K. KIDS? zero
L. LIFE ISN'T COMPLETE WITHOUT? Family
M. MARRIAGE DATE? Not sure, I am single
N. NUMBER OF BROTHERS AND SISTERS? 3 brothers
O. ORANGES OR APPLES? Oranges, if I don't have to peel them
P. PHOBIAS OR FEARS? dying alone
Q. QUOTE? Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says... 'Oh crap....she's awake !'
R. REASONS TO SMILE? life and family
S. SUPERMAN OR WONDER WOMAN? I am neither
T. TAG 5 PEOPLE? I tag those that want to be tagged!!
U. UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME? I have a secret passion to write a book!!
V. VEGETABLES? I love vegetables--steamed but still a little crunchy!!
W. WORST HABIT? Biting my cheeks and tongue
X. X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND? Ultrasound. I think that they are cool to actually see your organs moving!!
Y. YOUR FAVORITE FOOD? I love spicy foods. My favorite is Mexican. Joe Banditos, Cafe Rio, Bajio's
Z. ZODIAC SIGN? Pisces




P.S. I am grateful for General Conference, for the rain--I love to listen to the rain!

4 comments:

¡Vieve! said...

I have never had a chocolate covered gummy bear. I think you should bring some in, so I can have them.

Maleen said...

I have never heard that quote and I absolutely love it!!

Ma'ama said...

Michelle,
I'm admitting to blog stalking. I am so impressed by you!!!
I love the way you write, the woman you have grown into, (it seems like you should still be a Laurel), the relationship you have with your family, the way you tell it like it is, your testimony, your love of young women, your creativity, your wholesome and genuine goodness.
I found your blog from a comment you made on Courtney's, a couple of weeks ago. I was so touched by what you wrote, that I wanted to read more about who wrote like that. Imagine my surprise when it was "one of my girls". WOW! What a woman you are!!
So glad I found you. Do you mind if I stalk and keep enjoying your beautiful creativity and testimony?
Way to Be!!
Love, Pat Tranchell
ptranchell@hotmail.com

The Curtis Family said...

Hey Chelle! It's Bre! We can now be blogging buddies!! YAY!