Wednesday, October 22, 2008

YUM!!! Delicious Caramel Apples!!!


Remember last week when I blogged about caramel apples? Well, I received a phone call from my dear sweet friend, Maleen. The message that was left on my phone was something to the affect that I had plans on Wednesday evening. I called her back and asked what, where, when and why. Yes, a lot of 'wh' questions. She said that her ward was having their extravaganza on Wednesday and they were learning how to make caramel apples. YIPPEE SKIPPEE!! I am so glad that I did not have any plans and was able to go.


It was a lot of fun. Her ward is amazing and they were very friendly. While I was waiting for my caramel apple to chill, I met this sweet little girl. We became instant friends. She even invited me to her next birthday party. HEE HEE!!!

I ran into Deanne. She is amazing and so sweet. She is definitely the person to get to know --she makes HEAVENLY CARAMELS. Let me just add....they are delicious!!! I have never tasted such delicious caramels.

Finally, our caramel apples were chilled. We then dipped them into chocolate and then sprinkled them with M&M's. (They were so easy to make.) YUM!! DELICIOUS!! Actually, I do not want to eat it--because it looks to delicious!! I know that my expertise of caramel apple dipping will not land me a job at the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, but I would say that my caramel apple looks AWESOME!!! Thanks Maleen for inviting me tonight!!!



P.S. By the way...that is not a picture of my caramel apples. (I can not find my batteries for my camera.)

5 comments:

Gerb said...

You know, Michelle - if you don't want to eat them, I would be happy to help a friend out...

¡Vieve! said...

I can't believe you didn't even bring them to share at work! You need to make some more for when I get back...

Ammie said...

Did you get the recipe for the rest of us? I love carmel apples!

Maleen said...

No problem. I'm glad you had fun and I was excited to share the evening with you. It's always good to bring a friend.

Ker said...

It was good to see you! I want an apple for Christmas! LOL serious!