Thursday, October 9, 2008

my sweet surprise...thank you!

To one of the most wonderful people in the world:

When I opened my door this evening, I found the most sweetest thing on my doorstep.



I read the sweetest note!!


I opened the package and found the most delightful treats ever!!!


and these are the thoughts that popped into my head.
  • You, truly, know how to brighten someones day--especially mine!
  • You are one of the greatest examples that I have met!
  • You are one of the most sweetest people that I know!
  • You know how to bring a smile to my face!!
  • You are simply fabulous!!
  • You are so thoughtful!!
  • My life has been completely blessed because of you!
  • You truly know how to serve!!

I turned on my computer, logged onto the blogging world and checked my email and found out the most simple but amazing and very inspired email:

Did you find any anti-blasted treats on your porch? You are SO loved!

So, Gerb, you are the most amazing, inspired, service-oriented, kind, loving, sweetest, fantastic, thoughtful...person that I know. I am so thankful that you are part of my life. You truly are FABULOUS!!! You are the greatest friend that anyone can have and I am so glad that you are mine!!! I love you tons!!!!

Love,
Michelle

6 comments:

Jess said...

I am glad someone made the week a little brighter!!! About your comment on my blog. What can I say you are the best aunt around. I am sure Brylie just loved making the cake and a big mess!!! She is my little helper today she helped me do the dishes. Well she mainly played in the water but I guess its the thought that counts right!!

¡Vieve! said...

Aw, sweet, someone loves you!

Gerb said...

Aw, shucks, Michelle.

You're all those things and more.

Thanks for the sweet, kind words!

Maleen said...

I am super impressed that some of those treats were homemade. She must not have any kids to keep her busy :)

Ammie said...

Were do I sign up to be Gerb's friend?

Chelle! said...

Jess--I love spending time with Brylie. She was a lot of fun last night with the cake and frosting.

Vieve--I know that I am loved!

Gerb---what can I say!!! You made my day and my week. Thanks for being so AWESOME!!

Maleen--she only has a small family of 11 (9 being little ones).

Ammie--I can guarantee that Gerb will take you in as a friend. You would absolutely love her!!!