Friday, October 24, 2008

favorite things friday...hanging out with Kaylie!!

One of my most favorite things is...


hanging out with my niece--Kaylie!!

Yes, I love hanging out with my niece Kaylie. I can not believe that she is growing up so much!!! Kaylie has the cutest laugh. She can make anyone laugh!!! She has a heart of gold!! She loves little children and wants to play with them all the time. She loves animals. If her parents would let her, she would have ducks, dogs, cats and the list would go on and on. I am glad that get the opportunity to spend time with her. She is definitely one of my most favorite people!!

My neighbors called earlier this week and asked if I wanted to go see High School Musical 3 with them. I, immediately, thought of my niece--Kaylie. I knew that we would have a great time!!

So, today was the day--
High School Musical 3!

We had lots of fun!! One of our neighbors, Jennifer, is one of the wardrobe directors for all 3 of the High School Musicals. She is amazing and has such a great time being on the set. Also, one of Kaylie's friends is featured in the movie. He is the little Chad Mini guy. So, if you get the chance to watch--check out the credits--you will see Jen's name listed. Of course, we all cheered when we seen it come upon the screen. You can cheer too!!!




P.S. I am grateful for Kaylie, for friends, and for laughter!!

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

Fun! I can't wait to see that movie. I'm glad Kaylie got to see it with you!