Friday, October 3, 2008

favorite things friday...ribbon

So, it is Friday and I am indeed grateful that it is. YAHOO!!!

One of my most favorite things is...

RIBBON!!

I love ribbon. There isn't any story or moment to share about the reason that ribbon is one of my favorite things. It is just plain and simple. I love ribbon. In fact, that is all there is to it--I love ribbon. I love to dress packages up with beautiful ribbon. I love to add ribbon to my cards and my scrapbook pages. I just love ribbon and when I see cute ribbon...I have to buy it. Even if I do not need it, I have to buy it. It is definitely one of my weaknesses. See, I just love cute and pretty things. Since ribbon is cute and pretty--I have to have it. I know that if I had a little girl--she would have ribbons in her hair every single day from little bows to those huge ones!!! I just love ribbon!!!

In my scrapbook room, I have over 100 different styles and colors. Ok, maybe I am obsessed with ribbon--but, if it makes me happy---then, if it makes me happy--then it is worth it? Isn't it? I think that it is worth it!! Don't worry, I do use my ribbon. I never seem to run out of it because I am always buying it!!!





P.S. I am grateful for ribbon, cheery colors, BYU football, my family!!

2 comments:

¡Vieve! said...

Ribbon is so fun! I always like to tie ribbon up in my hair...like a little girl.

Maleen said...

Seriously, I need to come to your house to do some scrapbooking. It sounds like you are better than the store.
I like ribbon too, but I don't always get it in the girls' hair.