Sunday, October 26, 2008

my weekend..

My weekend in pictures...

Brylie was coming to my home to visit for the weekend!! I love it when she comes. She seems to feel a little void in my life. So, I met Jessica & Shad at Mom's to pick up Brylie. I was taking her to my ward's Halloween party. She was dressed for the part...in her perfect Halloween attire!


A perfect and precious fairy!!

We showed up at the party. We ate yummy soup.
Then, the festivities started...




Brylie decided to take a nap. I looked down and she was completely zonked!!
There was so much noise--I
can't believe that she was able to sleep.


She did wake up in time to hand out candy at the "trunk & treat".

What a fabulous Saturday!!!


As for Sunday's picture...
It kind of ended up being a 'blah' day. I was talking to one of my friends and she, too, was having a 'blah' day. So, the thought popped into my mind--we need a pick-me-up-10-minute-party.
What is a pick me up 10 minute party--(you might ask)
It consists of friends, treats and lots of laughter.

So, I grabbed a friend (#1 important thing),

a treat(#2 important thing)


and headed on over to the designated home.

I rang the doorbell!

She answered (#3 important thing) and I exclaimed, "It's a PICK ME UP 10 MINUTE PARTY!"
She started laughing (#4 important thing)!

Remember the second important thing--the treat?

This is my caramel apple that I had posted earlier this week!!
We cut it up and tasted it's scrumptious flavor!!

YUM and SIMPLY DELICIOUS!!!

I do believe that my pick-me-up-10-minute-party was a success!!




P.S. I am grateful for Brylie, friends, treats and laughter!!

5 comments:

Ker said...

Hey dont forget that I love carmel apples! hint

¡Vieve! said...

Fun to have a spontaneous party like that!

Ammie said...

who would not love a 10-minute pick-me-up party! I love it!

OneBrilliantGirl said...

So question.

Would this work if it was more than a few minutes' drive to see a friend? how about a two hour plane ride? :)

I mean, the candy apple looks divine, but I think you should come and visit me sometime! Don't you need a vacation to seattle? :)

Maleen said...

Wow, I am telling you. I could use a 10-minute pick me up party. What a great idea.