Friday, October 17, 2008

favorite things friday...Caramel Apples

When I woke up this morning, I remembered that today is 'favorite things friday'. I, absolutely, love favorite things friday!!


One of my most favorite things is...


caramel apples and fudge!!

Yes, I love caramel apples and fudge. One of my most favorite places to get them is at the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. YUM!! DELICIOUS!! Awhile ago, my roommates and I went to the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory in Park City, Utah and purchased 6 different delicious caramel apples and fudge. Yes, we did drive all the way to Park City for caramel apples and fudge. HEE HEE!! We brought them back to our home and divided each of the apples into 6 slices. What a scrumptious treat!! We had 6 different slices of 6 different caramel apples and fudge. YUM!!! They were definitely worth the time and effort to drive to Park City.

I have never attempted to make caramel apples, but this year I am going to do so. I can not wait...now finding the time to do...that will be the difficult part of this adventure.



P.S. I am grateful days off of work (yippee skippee!!), my favorite things, and this beautiful fall weather.

2 comments:

Ammie said...

I looooovvvveee Caramel apples. Yummy!!

¡Vieve! said...

I love Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, but I hate how much those things cost. If you make the apples-I totally want one.