Thursday, November 17, 2011

Hi, I live on Michelle Street.

Where were you born?

Where do you live now?

Is it somewhere exotic?

Is it a place that looks amazing when you read it on the front of an envelope?envelope

…places such as Abbey Road in Piccadilly, London

or Hummingbird Lane in Nine Mile Falls, Washington?

I have always wanted to live some place where the address looks amazing on the outside of an envelope.  If I did, every time I received any mail (including bills) I would read the address and warm fuzzies would fill my whole inner being. 

Michelle Street

Yes, call me silly but wouldn’t it be more awesome to have a street named after you.  I would introduce myself, “Hi, my name is Michelle and I live on Michelle Street.” Awesome!

~Michelle (I live on Michelle Street) :)

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

I wish I lived in a cool place. There are so many cities/countries where I hear the name and think it would be great to live there. It'd be even more awesome to live on a street with your name!