Saturday, November 26, 2011

Christmas planning…

A few days ago, I was struggling with the whole concept of sleep.  I was so tired but for one reason or another, I could not drift off to dreamland.  So, I decided to turn on my computer and browse.  I came upon this cute little item. I wanted to one.  I  didn’t need one but I REALLY wanted one. So….20111125131913 (2)

I created one for myself.  I loved how it turned out.  I am so excited to use it.  There is a pocket in the front and the back for receipts and coupons.  A cute monthly and weekly calendar is placed perfectly inside along with a Christmas list, card, recipe and notes pages.  It was so fun to create!  I am sure that it will keep me completely (or somewhat) organized during this busy Christmas season.

How do you keep yourself organized during this busy holiday season?

~Michelle

P.S. I am grateful for laughter and plenty of smiles today! 

3 comments:

Gerb said...

I would post a picture of my Christmas "planner" but it is too embarrassing. It's two torn out pieces of notebook paper with some receipts stapled to them. Yours is MUCH cuter and more organized!

Angela said...

you are so organized i just usually write what ive bought so far and mark which ones are wrapped on a piece of paper and carry it in my pocket or hide it real good

¡Vieve! said...

That is adorable! That is crazy organized. If I was good at these sorts of things, I would totally copy it. But my organizer is just notes made in my phone. :(