Saturday, November 5, 2011

I found you.

fabric-700914 Today, my mom, Brylie and I went to the fabric store.  My mom needed some help picking out some fabric for some gifts that she is making.  I love these types of adventures.  Mom and Brylie were on one aisle and I turned the corner and ended up on another aisle.  A few minutes later, I hear, “Oh, Michelle-y, you were lost. I found you.  I will show you where Mimi is.”  Brylie grabs my hand and takes me to where my mom was standing. 

Tonight as I am pondering this fun little adventure that I had with my mom and Brylie, I can’t stop thinking about Brylie’s sweet little comment.  She truly thought that I was lost and she wanted to show me where I needed to be.  There are many people that come into our lives to rescue us or to help us find the way back to where we are supposed to be.  As I think about the many people that have blessed my life, I can’t stop smiling.  I am grateful for each and everyone of them.  I am grateful for their patience and love for me.

~Michelle

2 comments:

¡Vieve! said...

That is so cute that she found you and brought you to where they were. She is such a cutie - and teaches such good little lessons.

Gerb said...

What a great metaphor. I, too, am thankful for all those who help find me.