Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Let it be!

For the past few weeks, I have been pondering something that I haven’t been able to completely understand.  It has weighed heavy on my thoughts.  I have tried to do all that I can to figure it out but I haven’t had any luck or inspiration.  It has kept me awake, it has frustrated me, and it has been right there in the center of my thoughts.  I can’t seem to get any peace.

 untitled

Well, tonight I was on my way to my parents home when I passed a car with the license plate “LT IT BE”.  That was my answer.  I just need to let it be.  Peace will come…I have faith that things will be okay and everything will work out the way that it is supposed to.  I have done all that I can.  Aw…now, I have to have the patience to…let it be!! 

Isn’t it interesting how we can receive answers to prayers when we are least expecting it? 

~Michelle

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

Inspiration from a license plate - how awesome. I hope you can "let it be" (Whatever it is) and find some peace finally!