Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Balto!

balto

I have been wanting to watch the movie Balto for quite sometime. It had been recommended to me by a friend of mine.  The thing is…I didn’t own a copy of this movie nor did I know of anyone who owned it.  I had told Gabby that I really wanted to watch this movie but I wasn’t having any luck locating a copy. 

Guess what?  Gabby found me a copy!  Yahoo!!

If you haven’t watched this movie…I recommend it.  It is inspiring.  It is based on a true story about a dog named Balto.  He truly with touch your heart. 

I love it!

I am grateful for the amazing friends in my life that go out of their way to brighten my day.  Thanks Gabby!!  You are an amazing friend!  t hat I have in my life that bring plenty of sunshine.

 

What are you grateful for today?

~Michelle

 

P.S.  I am grateful for inspiring movies that tug at my heartstrings.

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

I'm so glad I could find that movie! Now I just need to figure out how to watch it. If it's that good, I definitely want to see it!