Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The Mini Coop

I have a HUGE list of things that I want to accomplish before I pass onto the next life.  One of them is to drive a Red Convertible Mini Coop.  I added this to my list of things that I want to accomplish shortly after falling in love with the movie The Italian Job.  Oh, how I love that movie.  Doesn’t almost everyone drive a Mini Coop in that movie? Aw…plus, Mark Wahlberg makes any car look enticing! So, I jotted it down on my list of things to do…drive a Red Convertible Mini Coop (with Mark Whalberg sitting in the passenger seat). photo.php Guess what I did today?  I drove a Red Convertible Mini Coop.  (Mark was busy so he didn’t join me today).    Did I feel like I was in the movie experiencing amazing adventures?  No…but it was an adventure!  Would I trade my Acura TL in for it?  NO!  It was fun to drive and test all of the buttons and switches but it doesn’t compare to my sweet car…little Acura TL. 

~Michelle 

2 comments:

¡Vieve! said...

I was so sad that driving the Mini Coop wasn't as fun as I thought it would be. But I'm so glad we got to ride in it!

Angela said...

that is so cute