Monday, November 14, 2011

It’s a good life!

220px-WakinguponeI love the band One Republic. I love their songs but there are a few that are my favorite and I can listen to them over and over. I never get bored with them. Good Life is on that list. I love it. It is on their “Waking Up” album. I have been meaning to purchase this album for quite sometime but haven’t yet.

Well…when I arrived at work this morning, my dear friend, Gabby  asked how my weekend was and what adventures I experienced. After chatting for quite sometime, She handed me…GUESS!   You are correct!  “Waking up” by One Republic.

Aw…she knows how to spoil me.  Thanks Gabby!!!  I loaded onto my computer and now…I will be listening to it all day long. It definitely is a good life!!!

~Michelle

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

I love this CD! All of OneRepublic CD's are good. I hope you love every song on here after a while!