Monday, November 21, 2011

Laughter is the best medicine!

It is Thanksgiving week.   YAHOO!!  I love Thanksgiving.  There are so many wonderful things to be grateful for and so many reasons to take time to celebrate our many blessings.  I know that I have many blessings to celebrate!  I am so grateful for all that I have.  If I took a moment to make a list of all the things I am grateful for and blessed with..my list would never be complete.  I would always have one more thing to jot down.  There are so many wonderful things to celebrate.  Now that it is Thanksgiving time…what are you grateful for?

Give Thanks

 

I am grateful for the comedy act that Dirk and Gabby perform for me every single day.  I try not to encourage them but they are hysterical.

 

shock

If you want an explanation of what happened in this picture…check here.

Laughter is the best medicine!

~Michelle

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

Bwah ha ha ha I love that picture. I'm so happy we can entertain you with our dumbness. Hopefully someday, you'll join in!