Friday, November 4, 2011

Favorite things Friday…I love Cafe Rio’s Pork Salad!!

One of my most favorite things to eat is…

IMG_37991

Cafe Rio’s Pork Salad!

I love Cafe Rio’s Pork Salad.  Yes, I do!!  I never grow tired of it.  It is one of my favorite meals.  I think if I ate it every day…I wouldn’t get bored of it.  I am sure that all of their food is delicious but I have never ordered anything different than the salad.  I always say that I am going to try something different…but I always end up ordering the salad.  I know that I can’t go wrong with this salad made of a little slice of heaven.  I just love it so much!!  Aw…deliciousness!!  Cafe Rio, anyone?!

Hope your having something delicious for dinner tonight!

~Michelle

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

I love this salad! I cannot eat it enough. Mmm now I want one right now.