Friday, November 18, 2011

Favorite things Friday…I love to create!

One of my most favorite things to do is…

random pictures 002 (2) 

to create!

One of my most favorite things to do is create.  Create what?  Anything that uses my hands and the creative part of my mind…it doesn’t matter what it is.  I love to create!  Anyway, I was at a dinner earlier this week and the centerpieces were paper pumpkins.  I wanted to pick one up and play with it for a few minutes to see how it was put together but I was so caught up in what was going on around me.  (I will explain later…possibly in another blog post). 

Random pictures 001

So…tonight while I was cleaning (at least that was my intention) my scrapbook room, I found some orange patterned paper.  I remembered that I wanted to figure out how to create those darling pumpkins.  Guess what?  I figured it out.  They were so easy.  I am so excited!  I think that they turned out adorable.  Perfect for a centerpiece for Thanksgiving dinner!  If you are interested in learning how check out this site

~Michelle

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

Those are adorable! I won't lie, I am super jealous of your creation skills. You can literally take anything and make it better. I keep hoping some of that will rub off on me... ;)