Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thursdays thoughts…enjoy the sunlight

It has been a tough week.  There has been so much going on at work that it has left people in a frenzy.  Our building is being somewhat renovated and that has caused plenty of chaos.  People have been moving out of their offices and setting up in random places.  When you need to find someone to ask a question, you are not sure where to even start looking…they could be anywhere.  ANYWHERE! 

To add to that chaos, we are having our annual meetings.   We have been dutifully preparing for the arrival of our clients which has added to the chaos.  Papers keep getting misplaced.  Printers are not being cooperative.  Tempers are starting to be lost.  It is crazy.  CHAOS!! 

Usually, it is easy to find some laughter but these past few days… there is little laughter but plenty of crankiness.  Some have mastered the art of complete crankiness.  So, when I came upon the following quote, I felt that there was a smile somewhere starting to burst out.  I love this quote!!!

Sunlight

It is so true.  There has been plenty of so-called storms this week.  Why do these storms affect everyone and anyone?  Happy people struggle to remain happy when there are mean and hurtful comments surrounding them.  Darn those ugly storms. 

Sunlight.  We definitely need sunlight.  I am going to make it a goal to seek out the sunlight and get rid of those ugly storms.  I really need it…right now!!!  I, definitely, need to find some laughter…maybe tomorrow! 

Yes, definitely tomorrow!!!

~Michelle

P.S.  It seems that November is a month that everyone is trying to share things that they are grateful for in their life.  My question…why don’t we always share these types of things?  Whether it is for people, things, emotions, and whatnot…why can’t we share everyday of the year. Anyway, since I am a list maker…I choose to accept the challenge to share things that I am grateful for in my life.

Today, I am grateful for those moments in my life where  I KNOW that my Heavenly Father loves me.  I truly needed to feel that amazing love today.

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

I love that quote so much. And I really like the yellow of that pic of it - it really makes me feel so much sunnier to see it! I hope that some of the frenzy times go down a little now...we could use some chill time there!