Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Cinnamon Roll Heaven

I love waffles.  I love the smell of waffles baking.   I love the scrumptious taste of a waffle covered in delicious syrup.  I love waffles.  Waffles are definitely a comfort food for me. 

Several weeks ago,  I had a strong desire to taste this sweet goodness.  I asked my dear friends at work if they would be interested in having waffles for breakfast.   They did!!  As we were eating our waffles, someone said…”Hey, it is Waffle Wednesday!”  Since that day, we have eaten  waffles every Wednesday morning.  I love it.  Deliciousness!! 

The other day, I came across a delicious post on Pinterest.  It was Cinnamon Roll Waffles.  I suggested that we try this scrumptious idea.  Oh my goodness, I felt like we were Cinnamon Roll Heaven.  I loved them.

2012-11-14 10.07.45

Cinnamon Roll Waffles:

1 can of store bought cinnamon rolls with cream cheese frosting

Spray waffle iron, place 4 cinnamon rolls on a preheated waffle iron and close to cook.  (We used our Belgium Waffle maker so we only placed 2 cinnamon rolls in the waffle maker)

Cook.  Don’t rely on the light…your waffles might be done before the light goes off.

 

Cream Cheese Syrup Recipe:

Cream cheese frosting (the one from the cinnamon roll can)

1 Tablespoon Karo Syrup

1 Tablespoon water

Mix the frosting and the Karo Syrup together.  Add water one tablespoon at a time until desired consistency is met.  Drizzle over hot waffles.

Delicious!!  I love Waffle Wednesday!!

~Michelle

P.S.  I am grateful for new ideas.

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

Oh man, I love Waffle Wednesday, its such a fun day of the week to eat delicious foods!