Friday, November 16, 2012

I love holiday crafts!

I, along with a couple of my friends, Dalene & Vieve, an awesome sister-in-law, Jessica and a very talented Mom get together and create a craft for each of the holidays.  Prior to Halloween, we created “WICKED”. We had black paint everywhere but there were an over abundance of laughs and giggles. The night was awesome.  We all “ooed” and “awed” over our incredible accomplishments.  I love when I finish a craft and I think that it looks absolutely darling!!

wicked

It is always  fun to place it where it will be for the holiday.

 

2012-11-18 16.14.13

For the month of November , we created “GOBBLE”. I loved how it turned out. It was so much fun. We were much faster at creating this masterpiece than those of the past. I think that we are becoming professionals. HA HA I love spending time with my mom and friends creating such wonder masterpieces. I just love it. I love the feel of completing something that I want to show off to others.

gobble

I love the feeling when I get to change my decorations for the holiday.

2012-11-18 16.19.45

I love holiday crafts.  They bring a smile to my heart.

~Michelle

P.S.  I am grateful for family and friends!

2 comments:

¡Vieve! said...

I think you're right - we are super becoming professionals at this! I love creating our wooden treasures - thanks for inviting me to these awesome nights!

Maleen said...

Love both of those. They are super cute.