Friday, November 30, 2012

Advil PM…a well-rested night.

I struggle with falling asleep.  I struggle with staying asleep.  My mind is always filled with so many thoughts.  I can’t seem to turn these thoughts off enough to enjoy a great night’s sleep.  So, after trying so hard to fall asleep, I took this…

dfd-013_1

I woke up at the normal 2:30 am…what is up with that time? What happens at this time EVERY SINGLE morning?  I am not sure.  But, last night was different, I went right back to sleep.  I woke up…well-rested.  It was awesome!!! 

I wish I did not have to take anything like this.  I wish that I could just sleep through the night.  Aw…I wish.

~Michelle

P.S.  I am grateful for sleep…when I get enough of it.

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

It's so awesome when you get enough sleep! I'm sorry you have to resort to this, but at least there's something out there to give you a helping hand. :)