Friday, November 2, 2012

hypothetically speaking…

This morning,  I was sitting at my desk diligently working when my phone chimed.  I had a text message.  It read, “Hey Chicka…hypothetical?  For you…If I ever needed to know where you live, what’s your address?” I started to giggle. Hmm..what is this person up to? Hmmm….

So,  I responded to this  hypothetical question. 

Tonight, I found placed carefully on my doorstep…

2012-11-02 23.09.10

…a plate of homemade cookies and a pencil.  Love it!!!

It made me smile!  Thank you!  I needed to smile today.  I really did. 

~Michelle

 

P.S. Today,  I am grateful for sweet simple acts of kindness.  I really needed one today!

3 comments:

Gerb said...

I love how the pencil is cutting the circle in half for you! :)

¡Vieve! said...

Haha, I am really loving the randomness of a pencil on there! I hope the cookies were super delicious, and I can't think of anyone who deserves to have a treat delivered on their door more!

Chelle! said...

Gerb...you are so right!! The pencil did split the circle in half. HA HA!!
Vieve...thanks that is sweet!!