Monday, November 19, 2012

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pizzookies!

It seems like when Autumn time arrives, I crave pumpkin.  Pumpkin cookies. Pumpkin muffins. Pumpkin ice cream. Pumpkin bread.  Pumpkin waffles.  Pumpkin shakes.  Aw…I love pumpkin.  I am not sure why I don’t crave it any other time of the year. It doesn’t make sense? 

Anyway, I needed to make a treat for some friends that were coming to my home.  As I looked through my recipe file, I didn’t find anything that was exciting.  I wanted to make something delicious.  After pondering for quite sometime, I decided to make PIZZOOKIES!!!   I love this delicious dessert.  It is so gooey and delightful.  But…this time I decided to use pumpkin chocolate chip cookie dough and pumpkin ice cream.   As I tasted this divine creation, I felt like I was in pumpkin heaven.  AW….DELICIOUSNESS!!!

2012-10-09 20.11.14

Pizzookies

Pumpkin chip cookie dough

Pumpkin ice cream

Chocolate sauce

Preheat oven to  350 degrees.  Fill ramekins about 1/2 full of cookie dough.

Bake in preheated oven for about 12-14 minutes or until golden around the edges. They will still be soft in the middle.

Remove from oven and allow to cool for about 5 minutes.  Top with a scoop of pumpkin ice cream and drizzle with chocolate sauce.

Enjoy!!

~Michelle

P.S.  I am grateful that I love to bake!! 

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

Pizzookies are freaking delicious, especially these ones with the pumpkin chocolate chip cookie dough! And the pumpkin ice cream... It's definitely not too much pumpkin!