Monday, November 12, 2012

Finding little treasures…

Have you ever put your hand into your pocket and felt something? This happens to me all of the time. I often find folded little pieces of papers that contain lists of things to do, quotes, thoughts that have popped into my mind, and basically, just random types of things. Tonight, as I put my hands into the pockets of my pjs, my hands felt a square piece of paper. Thinking that it was probably a piece of paper that contained some random thought or list, I pulled it out of my pocket. I was pleasantly surprised to see…

2012-11-12 22.18.18

a washed, dried, and folded FIVE DOLLAR BILL!!

I felt like I won the million dollar lottery. OK, not really, but it was fun to know that I am five dollars richer. YAHOO!!! I love finding these types of pleasant surprises. Love it!

~Michelle

P.S. I am grateful for sweet little surprises.

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

Holy flip, I would love to find money in my pants! All I ever find is lint. :(