Saturday, November 17, 2012

Adventures that warm my heart!

What brings warm fuzzies into my heart?  Well, let me tell you. I get warm fuzzies when I am invited to events by special people in my life.  I love it.  I love the feeling of being thought of…important…does that make sense?  So, when I received an invitation to attend The Sounds of Stadium at Utah State University in Logan, Utah, I knew that I wanted to attend. 

So, Dalene, Nash and I drove two and half hours in a horrible rain storm to watch this girl…Oh my goodness, it was awesome!! She is incredibly talented.  I loved it!!  Also…just to let everyone know…this was MY VERY FIRST BAND CONCERT…EVER!!  Juleea, thanks so much for inviting me.  It truly warmed my heart.

On the way home, we drove past a few LDS temples.  Nash and I decided that we wanted take pictures of these lovely buildings.  At each temple, we jumped out of car, braved the cold  and took pictures of these incredible buildings. 

Logan Temple

Logan LDS Temple

brigham city temple

Brigham City LDS Temple

Brigham City Tabernacle

Across from the Brigham City Temple, is the Brigham City Tabernacle. 

Aren’t these buildings spectacular?  I think so!!  I had a lot of fun tonight.  This adventure was entertaining and incredible!  I wonder what our next adventure will be.  I know it will be awesome!!

~Michelle

P.S.  Today…I am grateful for fun adventures that make us laugh until we cry!!  Yes, we did laugh until we cried tonight!!  It was awesome.  I really needed this adventure.

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

I can't get over how gorgeous these pictures are. I'm so glad you had a fun night out with the ladies, and got to enjoy your first band concert!