Sunday, November 4, 2012

Today will never come again.

182888434838740250_cGwZ67lX_c

Today will never come again.  Were you a blessing to someone?  Were you a friend?  Did you encourage someone?  Did you take time to care?  Did your words heal and not wound?   As I read this quote, I started thinking  about the many affects we have on people.  What would happen if we woke up every morning ready to bless the lives of those that we love and even those that surround us in every day comings and goings?  Our world would be completely different.  I know that it would.  I have decided to make sure these little statements are on my mind all of the time.

~Michelle

P.S.  I am grateful for the time spent with Hayley chatting and watching Marcel the Shell videos.  Thanks for blessing my life today!!

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

That's such a great quote, and one that should make us all think about our actions. We all affect someone, I hope people do keep that in mind. I also heart Marcel the Shell.