Saturday, November 3, 2012

Chicken & Stuffing Recipe

I love to bake!  I love to cook!  I don’t do it very often because whatever I make…stays around forever.  I love leftovers but leftovers that last a week…just loses its excitement.

I love to find new recipes and try them out.  Well, I found one and I can say that it is definitely a keeper. It only has 4 ingredients and it was so easy. 

Chicken and Stuffing Recipe

2012-10-07 13.36.02 (1)

4 Chicken breasts

6 oz. Stove Top Stuffing Mix.

1/2 cup Sour Cream

1 can of Cream of Chicken Soup.

Place chicken breasts on the bottom of the crockpot.  The recipe suggested that they be thawed. I forgot to thaw the chicken breasts so I used frozen ones.  It did take a little longer to cook but…it was worth the wait.

  2012-10-07 13.18.10

Mix the sour cream and soup together and pour over the chicken breasts.

2012-10-07 13.32.56

Pour Stove Top Stuffing over the top of the soup mixture.

2012-10-07 13.31.53

Cook for 4 hours.  Fluff with fork.  Serve with yummy veggies!

2012-10-07 19.35.42

Delicious!!!

Happy eating!!

~Michelle

**When I make it again. I am going to pour the Stove Top Stuffing over the chicken and then add the Sour Cream and Cream of Chicken soup mixture. **

 

P.S. Today, I am grateful for snuggle time with my sweet niece, Brylie.  We snuggled and read books together.She brings so much joy into my life.  

1 comment:

¡Vieve! said...

That looks crazy delicious, I think I'm going to have to make it really soon here. I totally hear you on leftovers - after having them more than a few days in a row...I get sick of them.